Skip to content
- Trim candle wicks to 1/4 inch at all times.
- Always use a wick trimmer.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Always read and follow manufacturers' directions for use and safety, and extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another.
- Use a match or lighter to light the candle wick.
- Put out the candle when candle burns through.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.