- Trim candle wicks to 1/4 inch at all times.
- Always use a wick trimmer.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Always read and follow manufacturers' directions for use and safety, and extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another.
- Use a match or lighter to light the candle wick.
- Put out the candle when candle burns through.
- Cleanse your body with soap, shower gel, or wash.
- This way your body is cleaned and primed and ready for the scrub.
- Use warm water to scrub your body.
- The warm water opens your pores and allows the pores to release excess dirt and dead skin cells.
- Do not use hot water while scrubbing.
- Apply a small amount of body butter directly to your skin to help soften your skin.
- Wet lips with water.
- Use a small amount of lip scrub.
- Massage lip scrub across lips.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Moisturize with lip balm as needed.
- Run the desired amount of hot water.
- Drop the tea bag in the hot water.
- Leave the tea bag in the water while bathing.
- Soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag.